Friday, January 6, 2012

Phases with Cheryl Dragon


Taken By the Pack, Wolf Moon
Moonlight & Mustangs, Hunter's Moon

AUTHOR: Cheryl Dragon
PUBLISHER: Resplendence Publishing


This was the longest short week of work ever! It’s always painful to return after being off for so long. But I have started my countdown of days till Spring so that made me feel a little better. Watched the movie Surf’s Up last night. I had forgotten how much I love that movie and how happy it makes me feel. I totally needed that. J I got a lot of reading done over the holidays. I emptied my TBR basket and now have it restocked and ready to go for the new year. 

TODAY, let me tell you about these 2 Phases quickies (hehehe!) from Cheryl Dragon…

Moonlight and Mustangs
Mustang roundups by the government are nothing new out west. When two horses turn up on Diane's ranch, she isn't shocked until they turn into hot men then have sex in her barn. The shifters ask for her help but letting them stay the night turns into much more. All the extra hands help with the chores and fulfill her needs. . . but wild mustangs deserve to roam and Diane won't saddle them—bareback is a much better ride.

This was the first time I have ever encountered horse shifters. I was a little weirded out at first but as it turned out, I enjoyed it. I feel Diane’s “boys are stupid” mentality but was glad that she had an open mind and got her happily ever after. I also had to insert a big ol’ eye roll to her neighbor. Got to love nosy people lol!

Taken by the Pack
Danny loves Alaska, but it doesn't seem to love him back. The full Wolf Moon sparkles over Fairbanks, but he's alone for those long nights. He wants to come out of the closet and date, but his frail family might implode. All he wants is the right man in his bed.

Brandon and Justin are lovers and wolf shifters native to Alaska. They're out to protect their way of life, and sometimes that means extreme measures. When Danny's brother proposes aerial wolf hunting, Danny enters their sights. Danny was the closet case in high school, and now, he'll be their sex toy. The shifter pair is ready to do whatever it takes to stop the hunting and maybe add a sexy human man to their pack.

First off, hat’s off to people that can live in Alaska! I could never live in a cold climate like that. This was another short story that I wasn’t quite sure how I felt about it. I was not happy that Brandon and Justin were blackmailing  Danny and using him to foil his brother’s idea for aerial hunting. When they grew attached to Danny I was thinking ha ha ha that’s what you get. I can’t imagine what it would be like to be in the closet and kinda forced to move back home. Danny’s a good guy and did what he could for his family as anyone would but it took a lot of guts to tell his unemployed brother Frank that he wouldn’t help him start a hunting business. I also loved the part where he comes out to his family. Priceless!

I give both of these books 3 chocolate dipped strawberriesJ

PEACE

These books were given to us by Resplendence Publishing. Many thanks.


CONTEST ALERT!!
Comment on any review this week OR tell us what your guilty indulgence is... and you'll be entered into the contest to win ALL TWELVE of the PHASES BOOKS.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Kim - I know that anything with cold locales is automatic freak out for you....but weren't Marshall and Buck so stinkin hawt????? Way to go Cheryl Dragon! Hoo boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »