Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kenner Claimed Me in the Stark Trilogy

Claim Me (Stark Trilogy #2) by J. Kenner took an unexpected turn. Readers, hold on tight and keep reading!

BLURB
For Damien, our obsession is a game. For me, it is fiercely, blindingly, real.

Damien Stark’s need is palpable—his need for pleasure, his need for control, his need for me. Beautiful and brilliant yet tortured at his core, he is in every way my match.

I have agreed to be his alone, and now I want him to be fully mine. I want us to possess each other beyond the sweetest edge of our ecstasy, into the deepest desires of our souls. To let the fire that burns between us consume us both.

But there are dark places within Damien that not even our wildest passion can touch. I yearn to know his secrets, yearn for him to surrender to me as I have surrendered to him. But our troubled pasts will either bind us close . . . or shatter us completely.

REVIEW
Claim Me picks up where Release Me (book #1) leaves off. I knew their agreement was coming to an end and worried this book might not have enough happiness (aka, uhm, sexiness) but I'm happy to say I was wrong. The agreement comes to an end but the heat does not. Their relationship grows and it feels good, it feels right.

Kenner created imperfect characters that made sense together - they just fit. Put aside their billionaire/ beauty queen statuses and they seem like a normal couple. I know there's a lot of these books out there with the rich businessmen but I admit it's a hot fantasy. I mean, the crazy hot man and a life where money isn't a burden... it's a great recipe for romance that sweeps me away from real life. And experiencing their angst only makes me cheer them on more. Shoot, even rich people have problems. lol!

Anyway, I am swept up in their love affair and am getting ready to start Complete Me (book #3) thanks to NetGalley. Be back soon with that review next! Gotta go and read now...

RATING
5 Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »