Friday, November 22, 2013

Fruit Fight Friday

Finally! The mocking has ended. I no longer have to turn my Kindle on and see this series laughing at me because I haven't had time to start it yet. It took me a bit to get into it but once I got started I enjoyed it. I was expecting the story to be more mythology based but I enjoyed it none the less. I am over half way thru the second book in this series and it is completely different from the first one. Stay tuned for that review.


Heart of a Dragon by Gena Showalter

Grace Carlyle's world was about to change . . .

Deep in the jungle on the trail of her missing brother, Grace never expected to find a secret world populated by mythological monsters -- nor guarded by a sword-wielding being whose beauty put mortal men to shame.

Darius en Kragin belongs to a race of shape-shifting warriors sworn to guard Atlantis and kill all travelers who stray within its boundaries. Yet when Grace stumbles into his realm, he finds himself tempted to betray his centuries-old vow.

Now their forbidden love will either bring their worlds together -- or tear them both apart.




I give this book 3 chocolate dipped strawberries this piece of advice that I got from this book.... never take advice from someone who wears leopard print spandex and socializes with mailmen and strippers.
PEACE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »