Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Darkest Hour: Saturday Review

I really liked this book. I'm like Kim in that I haven't read a book with a regular man as the hero in a long time and WOW what a man. I even liked Ethan better because he wasn't perfect before Rachel's abduction. He tries so hard to be good after. He was the perfect amount of sweet and badass. I loved how Rachel was such a strong woman, and she deserved her man. Their love was so intense. I would not want to go through what she went through but when she got back I found that I kept wanting to trade places. Great man taking care of you, loving family all around you and being so skinny everybody trying to get you to eat. My dream life.

I was a little frustrated with Ethan and the brothers not figuring out things faster and letting so many bad things happen to Rachel. But I still love this family and cannot wait to read about all of the them in future books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »