Friday, January 20, 2012

Finally Deeeee Annnnn! Friday

This has been the longest week I've had in a long time. A ton of extra hours at the part time job but I sucked it up. Might as well work before soccer season starts because when that starts everything revolves around that. But be warned I'm off Friday and Saturday next week! Reading Dee-Ann's book kept me going this week. It was the one I had been waiting for and it didn't disappoint me.


Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston

When it comes to following her instincts, former Marine Dee-Ann Smith never holds back. And this deadly member of a shifter protection group will do anything to prove one of her own kind is having hybrids captured for dogfights. Trouble is, her too-cute rich-boy boss Ric Van Holtz insists on helping out. And his crazy-like-a-fox smarts and charming persistence are making it real hard for Dee to keep her heart safe...

Ric can't believe his luck. He's wanted this fiercely-independent she-wolf from day one, but he never expected teamwork as explosive as this. And now is his last chance to show Dee what she needs isn't some in-your-face Alpha male-but a wily, resourceful wolf who'll always have her back in a fight…and between the sheets.


I so enjoyed this book. I've been waiting for Dee Ann's book since the first time they introduced her. I will admit that she fell for Ric much easier than I thought she would but I still loved the story. I also like hearing a bit more about her daddy Eggie. He is mentioned often in the other books. But is also often described at deranged, extremely violent and lacks people skills. I think I like him! His appearance towards the end made my day.

I give this story 4 chocolate dipped strawberries and waffles! All the points go to the man that fixes me dinner :)

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »