Monday, May 7, 2012

Mythos Monday

It's Monday and I'm blogging? What's wrong with the world? Nevermind I don't want to know! It's been an odd two weeks so I'm just gonna go with the flow. Had a busy weekend but as always filled with fun times with family and friends. Starting the count down till the end of school for my kids and planning all of the summer fun and mischief:) At Sunday's porch sitting session this book was a hot topic and with good reason......

Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep

Everyone at Mythos Academy knows me as Gwen Frost, the Gypsy girl who uses her psychometry magic to find lost objects - and who just may be dating Logan Quinn, the hottest guy in school. But I'm also the girl the Reapers of Chaos want dead in the worst way. The Reapers are the baddest of the bad, the people who murdered my mom. So why do they have it in for me? It turns out my mom hid a powerful artefact called the Helheim Dagger before she died. Now, the Reapers will do anything to get it back. They think I know where the dagger is hidden, but this is one thing I can't use my magic to find. All I do know is that the Reapers are coming for me - and I'm in for the fight of my life.


I loved this book! I don't know how else to express it. I just loved it! So much happened all at once I couldn't put it down. All my questions that I had were answered....like who is the Reaper girl, what's up with the Fenir wolf, what happens between Carson and Daphne, why is Nickemedes so cold towards Gwen, will Loki finally be free and will Gwen and Logan ever get together? I think I saw or heard somewhere that there is only one more. WHAT! NO! NO! NO! There's more stories there I can feel it! So for now I'm gonna shut up before I give it all away. If you haven't picked up this series I can't imagine why you haven't.

I give this book 5 chocolate dipped strawberries and a sandwich so you don't have to put the book down to go eat! This series is also suitable for young adults. I gave it to my niece.


PEACE









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »