Friday, February 15, 2013

From my heart Friday

Nothing particularly bad went down but it's February so I guess I shouldn't complain. I mean it's Febraury and the world knows how I feel about this month. On a high note I discovered that my monster wine glasses hold 1/2 a bottle! WOW!!! I know right! I also realized that some people are just stupid and there isn't a thing you can do about it. You just have to over look them and continue on with your awesome self. Since this true love week I was reminded by this series to hold out for awesomeness and boys with cool cars and tattoos........           




                                                         Making Chase by Lauren Dane

Tate Murphy is a girl from the wrong side of the tracks. She grew up a million miles away from the easy life Matt Chase has had. She’s spent her life pulling herself and her siblings up and out of that trailer by the railroad tracks and she hasn’t looked back. Matt Chase is a dream of a guy and she’s certainly not going to turn down a short fling with one of the most handsome men she’s ever seen!
Matt Chase has watched each one of his brothers find love and he knows he’s ready for that too. It’s all a matter of finding the woman who captures his heart. He’s certainly sampled his fair share of them but none has moved him the way Tate Murphy does when he goes to her shop to thank her for some cookies and a thank you note.
But as Matt gets to know Tate and appreciate her strength and unique beauty, he also realizes she’s got some big self esteem issues about her past. To build a future, he’s got to find a way past some big road blocks.

Everyone that knows me knew I was going to choose a Chase book. I'm not sure what draws me to this series. Maybe it's the realness of the story. There's no super natural stuff going or insane adventure or super duper rescue. It's just a small town with normal people with noraml jobs. I live in a small town just like Petal but there are no Chase brothe's around. Trust me I've checked several times. I think every girl has felt that they weren't pretty enough or popular enough to be with the hot guy so when the hot guy gets the hots for her I think it makes it all the sweeter.Not to mention I'm a huge sucker for for a man that was raised right by his momma and daddy. I;ve been blogging for 2 years now and if you haven't read this series after all the fuss i've made about . For the love of all things Holy do it!

I give this book and all of the other books in this series 5 chocolate dipped strawberries.
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »