Friday, May 10, 2013

It's been a long week. I realized how much I depend on a good book to give me a little break from reality. I think I could definitely live in the castle with the Lords.......


The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter

He is the keeper of Doubt and his entire world’s about to be rocked.Bound by the demon of doubt, Sabin unintentionally destroys even the most confident of lovers. So the immortal warrior spends his time on the battlefield instead of the bedroom, victory his only concern…until he meets Gwendolyn the Timid. One taste of the beautiful redhead, and he craves more.

Gwen, an immortal herself, always thought she’d fall for a kind human who wouldn’t rouse her darker side. But when Sabin frees her from prison, battling their enemies for the claim to Pandora’s box turns out to be nothing compared to the battle Sabin and Gwen will wage against love…


I love how all these Lords feel they are above having feelings for a women. They are all tough and think they if they say they can't fall in love then it is so. I can understand how they want to keep their distance for fear of hurting others physically and mentally but they should see from other Lords experience that that is not always the case, but in this case Sabin does house the demon on doubt so I'll cut him some slack. I found it interesting that Gwen being a Harpy that she didn't like to fight. If I was a Harpy I'd have a ready made hit list and I would take requests!

I give this book 3 chocolate dipped strawberries and I'll give Gwen's sisters my hit list:)
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »