Saturday, May 25, 2013

Touch and Geaux #HAHAT

Hop Against Homophobia and Transphobia



Ladies and gentlemen - readers of all ages....Guilty Indulgence Book Club is pleased to participate once again in the annual Hop Against Homophobia And Transphobia (#HAHAT for those social media savvy) Last year we reviewed some great books and paid tribute to a beautiful author who left us too soon.  This year we look forward to bringing more great authors, stories and romances to our Indulgent readers.  

While our book club has that modern mix of women and men, straight and gay, our focus has always been on romance and Love in all its forms.  One of the most important aspects of Love has to be it's connection to Hope. For those who have Love, who love and are, in turn, loved, Hope resides in the heart and mind.  Hope allows one to celebrate the good times and weather the bad ones. Hope allows one to succeed and to fight and to give others Hope.   For many GLBTQ youth, Hope is hard to find.   It is our greatest wish that all who read these reviews this week take the time to spread the message of Hope at all times.  Be the message to our diverse youth population that fear, hatred and intolerance are not acceptable.  Help us spread the message that it does get better, there will be equality, they are accepted and give them Hope!  

Please feel free to click on the following links for other ways to get involved:



PFLAG    


And by all means, stick around for the next ten days during the Hop Against Homophobia - make a comment on the Guilty Indulgence blog site daily for chances to win great reads and find new and fabulous authors!  And then, jump back on the Hop main page to visit each and every site for more chances at prizes, hear stories, read reviews and much, much more!



And now for the good stuff:

Touch & Geaux, Abigail Roux, Riptide Publishing
Cut & Run # 7
After having their faces plastered across the news during a high-profile case, FBI Special Agents Ty Grady and Zane Garrett have become more useful to the Bureau posing for photo ops than working undercover. Just as Zane is beginning to consider retirement a viable option, Ty receives a distress call from a friend, leading them to a city rife with echoes from the past.

New Orleans wears its history on its streets, and it’s the one place Ty’s face could get him killed. Surrounded by trouble as soon as they land, Ty and Zane are swiftly confronted with a past from which Ty can’t hide—one with a surprising connection to Zane’s.

As threats close in from all directions, both men must come to terms with the lives they’ve led and the lies they’ve told. They soon discover that not all their secrets are out yet, and nothing lasts forever.


REVIEW
Hmmmm “Nothing lasts forever”? All I got to say Ms Roux, is that if Ty and Zane don’t last forever, I’m hunting you DOWN! I truly love this series even when I want to pitch my ipad against the wall and shriek “Dammit!” I’m pretty sure I’ve done that in all 7 books, yet my poor ipad keeps downloading the next book and coming back for more. I’m already jonesing for the next book! I have several friends that have read the series as well and I’ll quote a direct email from one of them: “This book is gonna break my heart! I swear this woman is trying to kill me!”. If that’s not a 5 ooey gooey strawberry review, I don’t know what is? And, just so ya’ll know, the ending of “Touch and Geaux” was more of a SONOFABITCH than a DAMMIT!...and its set in New Orleans! And the sex is ALWAYS hot… I wanna watch..I wanna be in the middle.. I wanna…Wait, did my brain just leak out my ear?? I forgot what I was saying…

5 ooey gooey strawberries dipped in chocolate for Ms. Roux and “Touch and Geaux” and a job very well done!… even though you ripped my heart out…again!


6 comments:

  1. I like Ty and Zane a lot, though I confess they aren't my *very* favorites, at least not yet...I do keep reading 'em, though!

    vitajex(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Touch and Geaux so bad. The reviews have been amazing! jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got started on this series, and can't wait to read all the books!

    tiger-chick-1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first book on this series and really want to read the whole thing...I have read some great reviews of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this book and I can't wait to read the next one. This one ended with such a big bang.

    humhumbum AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this series!! How can anyone NOT love Ty and Zane?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »