Monday, March 17, 2014

TOUR & #REVIEWS: Fixer Series @AlysonRaynes


Promiscuous (Fixer #2) by Alyson Raynes
A cold front was moving in and a slight chill moved through me. Knowing how he felt about me, I knew he would do anything to keep me safe. Committing murder wasn’t beneath him and it was dangerous for me to think that he could be involved in Amber’s death.

I was trapped in a dark place, scared with nothing to eat; barely breathing. I missed the man I could no long remember but knew existed long ago. The promise of rescue keeps me from losing what's left of my mind.


I loved him, believing he loved me too but time had passed, my memories scattered, almost non-existent. I longed for a closeness, to be with him; then realized I don't even know who he is.

REVIEW
Promiscuous took Dylan and Brooke's story up a whole new notch and I loved it. The author's style is smoother, her characters more fully developed. There's a lot going on in this book but I was prepared and buckled in for this rollercoaster of a ride. You won't believe all that happens but just go with it. It's a wild ride and your head will be spinning in the end and eagerly awaiting the next book in the series. I adore Dylan... oh, yea... and Brooke too. Another Book BoyFriend for me (sorry, Brooke)!

RATING
4 Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
This book was given to us by the author. Many thanks


Deception (Fixer #1) by Alyson Raynes
Brooke has spent the past eleven years living with a man she thought would be her forever. One afternoon of unanswered phone calls reveals he isn’t the man she thought he was. Just when things couldn’t get any worse, she’s forced to call upon a stranger for help.

Can Dylan save Brooke from her broken past or does he have secrets of his own that will destroy them before they even get started?

REVIEW
Deception is a solid novella from a new author. The concept behind the story was strong and while I liked the characters, they needed a bit more development. Since it's a short read, the story happens quickly with little build up. Just go with it and you'll revel in the connection Dylan and Brooke make. It reminded me of young love which was nice. My interest is definitely peaked enough to continue on in the series.

RATING
3 Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
This book was given to us by the author. Many thanks.


Author Bio
Alyson enjoys bringing characters to life and has been writing since she was a little girl. Her first published book was in elementary school where it was put on display in the library for others to read. Alyson’s love for books is what compels her to write and create new worlds of her own for others to enjoy. She enjoys writing everything from erotica to suspense thrillers. Fixer of Deceit is the first book in the Fixer Series, which is both an erotic romance and suspense thriller.

A Colorado native, Alyson loves to travel. She has visited Ireland, Mexico and most of the United States. Her favorite vacation hideaway is Hawaii. She has a love for the ocean and enjoys swimming with sea turtles in the wild. Alyson is a former accountant who has traded in her abacus for a full-time writing career.

She has been happily married for twenty-one years to her high school sweetheart and is the proud mother of two. Her love of quilting keeps her busy in the winter months when she isn’t writing. Alyson’s favorite past time is spending time with her family, watching football and laughing together.

Social Media
Facebook: Alyson Raynes Author Facebook
Twitter: Alyson Raynes on Twitter
Goodreads: Alyson Raynes on Goodreads
Google +: Alyson Raynes on Google+
Pinterest: Alyson Raynes on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »