Friday, April 18, 2014

Final Frost Friday @Jennifer_Estep


Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep
I’ve battled the Reapers of Chaos before—and survived. But this time I have a Bad, Bad Feeling it’s going to be a fight to the death…most likely mine.

Yeah, I’ve got my psychometry magic, my talking sword, Vic, and even the most dangerous Spartan on campus at my side in Logan freaking Quinn, but I’m no match for Loki, the evil Norse god of chaos. I may be Nike’s Champion, but at heart, I’m still just Gwen Frost, that weird Gypsy girl everyone at school loves to gossip about.

Then someone I love is put in more danger than ever before, and something inside me snaps. This time, Loki and his Reapers are going down for good…or I am.




As much as I hate it this was the last Mythos book:( I wanted to read it slowly because I knew this was it but it was impossible to do. We all know the gods and goddesses speak in riddles and are completely useless as they use us mortals to do their dirty work. It was no different for Gwen and her crew. They had lots of clues but no idea what they meant but Jennifer wrapped everything up beautifully and I have no complaints except there are no more books.



I give this book 5 chocolate strawberries and a standing ovation.



PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »