Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Fix

Greetings! According to the schedule today is the day I introduce myself to the world. So, here we go! My name is Kim and I'm a mom to two wonderful kids. I work full time and part time and spend the in between time on the soccer field. Aside from my many work duties I love to shop and spend time with the girls (you know who you are). I also spend a chunk of time watching my favorite sports teams MSU, Miami 'Canes and the Lakers.

As far as my reading goes I am a diehard Harry Potter fan and will be till the end. I lost count of how many times I've read them and I own them on CD. When the last part of movie 7 hits and the series is over I will need therapy. My first day at my new job and Tyra spotted me with my Harry Potter book and that's where it all began! She and Jenn turned me on to so many series that I have enough reading to keep me busy for years! My two favs are the Black Dagger Brotherhood and the Dark Hunters. Basically, I read what ever they tell me to and they have never led me astray (in the book department that is). For some reason I usually never care for the first book in a series but love the rest. Go figure, I'm special. My current list of things to read include the rest of the Carpathian series, the lastest Artemis Fowl, the next Angie Fox, the next in the Cat and Bones series, Fang's story. I'm sure I'm missing something and that list doesn't include what hasn't been released yet.

Well that's about all I got. Till next time!
Today's blog was brought to you by the letter F. Cause all great things start with the letter F.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious....which great things start with the letter F exactly????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »