Monday, August 6, 2012

BOOK TOUR: Blood Betrayed


Blood Betrayed


A Sons of Navarus Novel

by Gabrielle Bisset

BLURB
I am everything forbidden. I am vampire.


Haunted by betrayal, Saint hides in the human world, giving his heart to no one and finding the only solace from his past in the arms of human women. Now as the Archons begin their takeover of the vampire world, this Son of Navarus has been marked for death. 

Summoned to defeat the Archons by the world that shunned him, Saint must face his past and Solenne, the woman he loved and lost a century ago, for only in accepting her will his body and soul finally find salvation. 

EXCERPT
Looking around the eighteenth century French country house, Saint saw that little had changed since the last time he'd been there. Expensively furnished, Solenne's home had been some important sire's until she'd decided that the French countryside offered little of the excitement an ancient vampire craved. At least that was the story Solenne had told. Who knew if it were true.
As he stared up at the crystal chandelier above his head, he said what he wished would be the last words he'd have to say to her. "Just tell me where my room is and where I can work out."Solenne stood staring at him, and he felt her eyes boring holes through him.
"Saint, I'd hoped we could put the past behind us to work together. Can we at least talk?"
He lowered his gaze to meet hers and saw ocean blue eyes wide with hope staring back at him. That she could think that giving him some doe-eyed look and meaningless words would be enough to erase everything that had happened only made him more enraged about the situation.
"I'm not interested in talking or taking some stroll down memory lane. Just point me to my room and where I can work out."
The fiery look that instantly filled her eyes showed she was the same Solenne from all those years ago. He knew that oh-so-helpful woman from Vasilije's was just an act.
"It doesn't have to be like this. I'd hoped you'd be a bigger man and see how we could work together. I see you're the same man you've always been, unfortunately."
CONTEST
Gabrielle will be giving away

  1. one signed cover flat from the Sons of Navarus series at each stop
  2. $10 Amazon GC to one randomly drawn commenter
  3. $10 Amazon GC to one randomly drawn blog host


Follow her tour and comment; the more you comment, the better your chances of winning. 
Tour dates & stops can be found here.


AUTHOR Bio and Links
Gabrielle Bisset spends her days teaching college students American and European history, but by night she's an erotic romance author.  Her first book, Stolen Destiny, was released by Siren Publishing in June 2011, and since then she's released the novellas of The Victorian Erotic Romance Trilogy--Vampire Dreams, Love's Master, and Masquerade--in addition to Destiny Redeemed.  In December 2011, she released Blood Avenged, the first book in the Sons of Navarus series about eight vampires who must protect their world against an enemy that travels among their kind.  Blood Betrayed is the second book in the series. She lives in Pennsylvania with her teenage son and a herd of pets. 

WHAT'S HER GUILTY INDULGENCE?
Gabrielle tells all...

For me, my guilty indulgence is perfume. My sense of smell has always been heightened in comparison to other people, so I guess it's only natural I'm in love with perfume. It's the first thing I put on even before I fully dress. I feel naked without it. I don't know when I fell in love with fragrance, but I love it! 

I always go to the fragrance section of department stores first to smell the new perfumes. I don't care much about the bottles or giveaways. I just love the smell. I've been known to have to walk around with a headache for  hours after a trip to the mall because I've sniffed so many bottles.

I have different perfumes for different times of year and different moods. My favorite is Chanel Allure. I can wear that all year round and in every mood. It's so soft and sexy, and it never fails to get me compliments when I wear it. I just adore the smell of it. But other times I want a little change. Then I have my Jimmy Choo, which I also love.  It's still soft like Allure, but it has something different to its base from the floral Allure. 

Then I have perfumes that I only wear when it's cold outside. I live in Pennsylvania, so unfortunately, that's around five to six months a year. For those colder months, I have Armani Idole or Calvin Klein Euphoria. Much stronger than my other perfumes, they can be overpowering in the warmth of spring or summer, but on a chilly fall night, they're delicious. 

Sometimes I'm feeling playful, so I'll wear Vera Wang Lovestruck or even my Dream Angels Forever. Those aren't for work or anything professional but for just hanging around the house. Even then, I wear some kind of fragrance. 

For me, perfume is like shoes. I don't own just one pair of shoes, so why would I only have one fragrance?  And it's not just fragrance for me. Men's cologne is so sexy too. I love a good looking man who smells good.  It's the cherry on top of the cake when a man looks AND smells good. 

So there you have it—my guilty indulgence. After years of being a tomboy growing up, now I'm an erotic romance author and all female when it comes to my perfumes. Other women can have shoes, chocolate, and all the rest of those guilty pleasures. I'll take fragrance any day. 


Links
Website:  Gabrielle Bisset Romance  http://www.gabriellebisset.com/
Blog:  http://gbisset.blogspot.com/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002481284652&sk=info
Sons of Navarus Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SonsOfNavarusSeries
Facebook Fan Page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gabrielle-Bisset/135134056553049
Twitter:  @gabriellebisset  https://twitter.com/#!/gabriellebisset
Email:  gabriellebisset@gmail.com


31 comments:

  1. Hi gabrielle!

    talking about guilty pleasures.. i have lots of that. chocolates, shoes, books, perfumes..

    smile_1773 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the guilty pleasures! They make life delicious. :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wear perfume :( scents around me like that give me migraines. How sad is that? I can't even wear make up because of the smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you have something else you can call a guilty pleasure. :) We all have to have that one thing we splurge on, right?

      Delete
  3. Thank you for having me at your blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like perfume, but just keep to the same 1. what smells nice on other people smell like vinegar on me. reading books is my passion, love all romance genres of course im quite partial to 8 sensual vampires lately

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Julie! I think I'm partial to those vampires too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning ladies!! Gabrielle I am so happy that Nicole told me about you and your wonderful books!!! Looking forward to reading them all!! Guilty indulgences....have to say that would be my books! It's truly an addiction!

    brandypm(at)optonline(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phyllis! What a great addiction you have! :)

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a fun and interesting book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, MomJane! Saint and Solenne make a great couple!

      Delete
  8. Sounds like a great book. I like taking a nice long bath and just relaxing but don't actually get to ever often and chocolate.
    crystaley73 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on the long bath. And I'm the same. I can't remember the last time I got to just soak. LOL

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a great book. My guilty pleasure is a very hot bubble bath with a HUGE glass of wine, and my Kindle.
    kaylyndavis1986@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think, Kaylyn! Three great things to indulge in. ;)

      Delete
  10. Hi Gabrielle:
    My guilty indulgence would be paranormal romance! I love your books and Saint is so far my favorite! And i loved your heroine Solenne! What we do for love!!

    Gloria Esau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Gloria! I love that couple too. :)

      Delete
  11. I love perfume as well and never feel completely dressed unless I dab some on before going out.

    Another guilty pleasure is Strawberry Cheesecake...yum, yum.

    And of course the best of all...a large dose of "SONS", especially Brandon or Saint *sigh*.

    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way with the perfume, Gayle. I love cheesecake too, but I'm allergic to strawberries, so I always have to go with cherry. :) And I do love Brandon and Saint too. Talk about indulging...

      Delete
  12. Both books sound fantastic, love the covers. Books are most definitely my guilty pleasure. Thx for giveaway.

    blinkysthebest at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My guilty indulgence is playing the trivia game at Buffalo Wild Wings. I am sooooo hooked on that game. I don't know a lot of stuff, but it's still fun. Then there's the book addiction! I feel like I should be involved with Books Anonymous. Hello, my name is Julianne and I'm addicted to books! I've been wanting to read Gabrielle's Sons of Navarus series. I really like the book covers too.
    luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cover!!

    My guilty pleasure is pina colada pop. I love the stuff. The awesome flavor of the pina colada, but not alcohol. So I can drink it at work!
    Mel
    bournmelissa at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Gabrielle
    I like perfumes too, although I don't have that many. And once I like one perfume I keep uing it until they don't make it no more. But I also like to try new fragances.
    Thanos for sharing your guilty indulgence.

    dany7578 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I was younger I used to have a perfume fetish. Well it was more of a Calvin Kline fetish I think. Eternity and Obsession...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice excerpt and post.

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfume gives me a raging headache & hay fever, so certainly not my indulgence.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds very good. :)

    Becky01x(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not a big fan of perfume. I worked in an allergist's office and we could wear any. I think I kind of got used to that. My big indulgence is books. You can never have too many.

    e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »