Friday, July 22, 2011

Frosty Friday

Holy cow it’s hot (no where near frosty!) and I am loving it! I would rather be outside getting my tan on and reading but I gotta work. Been planning and plotting the rest of my summer. Getting ready to celebrate my children’s birthdays, basketball camp for my daughter, soccer practice begins August 1 as well as football for my son, all kinds of doctor appointment, school clothes/supply shopping, trip to Philly, a trip to Richmond and a soccer tourney in Gettysburg PA last of August. Looking at my calendar I won’t be in my office much the month of August. In between all this activity I need to get my read on too! I have 4 more things I’d like to complete before I make my fall/winter to be read list. But this week this is what I squeezed in…….





Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep…..

I was a little skeptical about starting this young adult series. I didn’t want to start another series because I have so many other ones going on and too many to keep up with but I’m glad I picked this one up. In fact I’m going to pass it along to my niece to add to her to be read list.
Gwen is the odd one out at Mythos. She dresses different and has different interests. Not to mention she has no idea how she fits into this world of Gods, Goddess and Warriors. She only known for her gift to find stuff for others using her Gypsy gift but when she is in library and Jasmine the most popular girl in class is killed and nobody seems to care she feels someone has to look into this. After breaking and entering and breaking out of her social shell ever so slightly she solves her case and picks up a friend or two in the process (not sure if you count a talking sword as a friend…your call).

I give this first book 4 chocolate dipped strawberries and a Coach bag. All that talk of designer handbags makes me all warm and fuzzy!

PEACE

Miss ya Jill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »