Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall to be read list Friday

IIII'm baaack! Last week just over took me and Tyra had to step in for me. Thanks girl! School started back for my kids and I had had a crazy busy week at work and extra hours at job two. This week has been better but still crazy busy. This week I'm going to share my fall to be read list. As much as it pains me the weather is gonna get cooler and I'm gonna have to face the fact that summer is over, but they will have to drag me out of summer kicking and screaming! Jenn has my Kindle up and running and stocked with books so I guess I'm gonna have to use it. In fact there are some things on there I can't wait to read. Please excuse my lack of details on my list. I have all this stuff in my head and it sometimes gets away from me!


Ladies and gentlemen I introduce to you my fall to be read list in no particular order...........





1. Demons Prefer Blondes by Sidney Ayers....Why? Because it sounds cool and I'm a blonde!


2. On Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost..... LOVE THEM!


3. Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep..... Loved the first one. Sharing them with my niece!


4.Once and Again by Lauren Dane..... Chase boys series. Nuff said.


5.What a Goddess Wants by Stephanie Julian.... Picked up the book mark at AAD and it looks good.


6. Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione... Met her at AAD and people raved about her work.


7. The new Cat and Bones book which I know is on my Kindle but I can't find at this time. Stop laughing! It's not that funny!


8. The latest Dragon book by G.A. Akins which too may be on my Kindle. Again not that funny!





Well that's it my peeps. I've got a big list for fall. Hoping that it doesn't spill into that other season that starts with a w that I don't speak of. Till next week.


PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »