Friday, September 30, 2011

Fan girl Friday


I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of October. I may cry:(
I have a busy weekend planned but it's all good and it keeps me out of trouble. Which my friends seem to think I have issues with???? I stayed out of trouble all week this week because I had the new Lauren Dane book from her Chase Brothers series. I heart Lauren Dane (insert squeal and giggle)! Jenn even loaded the Chase boys books on my Kindle for me. She knew that I would pick that sucker up and read it then! Here's what's going on in Petal, Georgia....

Once and Again by Lauren Dane

Seven years ago, Lily Travis was only too glad to see her hometown of Petal, Georgia in her rearview mirror. Thanks to her father running off with a twenty-year-old, though, here she is, trying to pick up the pieces. First order of business: meet with her brother’s teacher in a quest to pull his grades out of a downward spiral.

Nathan Murphy is pretty much resigned to his bachelor status—until he looks up from his desk to see an all-grown-up Lily walking into his classroom. Of all the women who turned out to be totally wrong for him, she’s the only one who felt right. At least until his foolish, immature mistake drove her away.

Lily has to admit that time has been more than kind to gorgeous, sexy Nathan. Except there’s no room on her full plate for another complication. Especially with a man who broke her heart once before.

With a little help from his friends, Nathan has a plan to rekindle the flame. It isn’t long before they’re burning up the sheets. Winning her heart? That’s another matter.


Ahhhh it was so nice to be back in Petal. I feel a re-read of the Chase boys books coming on. This was a wonderful addition to the Chase brothers. This book was Nathan's story. He's Tate's brother. That luck girl is married to Matt the fireman! This story had a real feel to it. It sucks to have to struggle but to have to do it alone and have the whole town know your story makes it even worse. Lily is fortunate to have friends to support her (I have the best ones though). Again, I'm gonna have to bust out the what a man award. Nathan is willing to take on her issues and to help her thru the tough times and also is able to sit back and give her space while she deals with a full plate of life. Go Nathan! If you haven't checked out this series please do so. I promise you will love them.

I give this book 5 chocolate dipped strawberries and some pie!
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »