Friday, February 24, 2012

Frosting Friday

It's Friday and we've had spring like weather and you know how happy that makes me!!!! Only 67 more days till I can lay in the tanning bed. Ahhhhh Finally feeling better after my bout of antibiotics. Started a new workout. Who knew so much pain could come in a tiny brown box from Amazon? Once my lungs recuperate and I can go full speed it's gonna be brutal. This week in particular I've been discovering some of the best cupcake recipes (thanks Tina for giving me the ultimate one). Cupcakes are my guilty indulgence:) So this week I'm gonna let you in on what's going on in my kitchen and what my spring to be read list looks like......

What I'm about to try. Tina sent me the most AWESOME cupcake recipe she found on the Pampered Chef web site. I LOVE WHITE CHOCOLATE and this one has a Lindt truffle in the recipe. I can't wait to try it out. Stay tuned for the results of that adventure.

What I did try and came out AWESOME. I baked a chocolate chip cookie in the center of a chocolate cupcake. I placed a scoop of raw cookie dough in the paper cupcake paper then poured the batter over it to fill the cup and baked it.

What I'm famous for. My most requested cupcake is my Bailey's Irish Cream. Who doesn't love a cupcake with Bailey's in it? The cashiers at the ABC Store look at me like I'm crazy sometimes. What? Yes, it's a big bottle and I just bought one last month but I'm baking with it. No, really I am!

I'm also working on a surprise to come out of my kitchen for Tyra and Jenn's birthdays in March. Which should totally make up for anything stupid I've done recently or may do in the future. LOL

Out of my kitchen and onto my spring to be read list.... Here we go!


1. The new Nick book by Sherrilyn Kenyon will be out on Tyra's birthday! Everything will be dropped when this comes out. This will be my first pre order ever for my Kindle. So much to celebrate this day!







2. Finish up the Demonica series by Larissa Ione.









3. Wait not so patiently for the next Lords of Deliverance book, Lethal Rider, to come out in June by Larissa Ione.








4. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. I started this series a long time ago and want to follow thru with it. The first book was painful to read but they got better and I want to know how the story ends. Plus I'm a sucker for dragons.






Hope everyone has a great week and let's say good bye to the nasty month of February and let the count down to spring begin!
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »