Friday, March 9, 2012

Fix'n demons Friday

It's here! It's here! It's finally March! The wretched month of February is over! Only 10 more days till Spring and 53 days till I can get in the tanning bed. I'm such a happy girl:) Lots of fun stuff planned for the warm weather. Dinners outside, soccer season, road trips a brew'n and time with family and friends. Also a new plan for me.... I'm going to cut back on my insane urge to plan ahead. Now don't get me wrong planning ahead to a degree is a good thing but I might take it a bit far and it's cutting into my stress level and time so I'm just gonna go with the flow and let the rest work itself out or at least that's my plan! This is what I've been reading while plotting my plan.


Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

In a place where ecstasy can cost you your life…
She’s a demon-slayer who hungers for sensual pleasure—but fears it will always be denied her. Until Tayla Mancuso lands in a hospital run by demons in disguise, and the head doctor, Eidolon, makes her body burn with unslakable desire. But to prove her ultimate loyalty to her peers, she must betray the surgeon who saved her life.
Two lovers will dare to risk all.
Eidolon cannot resist this fiery, dangerous woman who fills him with both rage and passion. Not only is she his avowed enemy, but she could very well be the hunter who has been preying upon his people. Torn between his need for the truth and his desire to find his perfect mate before a horrific transformation claims him forever, Eidolon will dare the unthinkable—and let Tayla possess him, body and soul…





Another hit for Larissa Ione! I now see the reason for the following she had at Authors After Dark. I love this series just like I love her other series Lords of Deliverance. With the story taking place in a hospital setting I kinda felt like I was in the General Hospital in demon form. I also found it entertaining that Eidolon finds his mate in a slayer that lives to kill his kind even if she turns out to be half demon herself. I loved the twist with Kynan and Lori. I'm not gonna say anymore and spoil it for you! But Gem this is your chance girl! GO! I also found it crazy that other characters that seem to be a small part of the story, for example nurses and other staff members being killed off. Some of them I was certain would be a mentioned off and on. I was wrong! This would be a great summer read to take to the pool or beach so go grab this book and see for yourself why Larissa has a huge following. I'm so glad I did:)

I give this book 4 chocolate dipped strawberries and some marshmallows and oranges.

PEACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »