Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Reading Friday

Holy cow! I've been so unproductive lately! Since my son is done with football and I have a few spare minutes in the evenings it has made my insanely lazy. I feel like I've been reading the same book for weeks. Heaven knows I have plenty to be reading. In fact here is my fall reading list.....

*Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione. Is is Decemeber yet??




















*  Second Grave on the Right, Third Grave Dead Ahead and Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones. I got behind...how did that happen??? I'll blame Jenn lol:)




















* How To Drive a Dragon Crazy by GA Aiken. Again...how did I miss this on release day??I'll blame Tyra lol:)











My goal is to have these read before December. Here in a couple of weeks I will be out of service for 4-6 weeks with surgery. In addition to these books I'm going to read the Percy Jackson series. They are my daughters favorite and I have to see for myself what has her so captivatived. So watch for the reviews of these books. All are sure to be a hit! In the event you don't hear from me next week Jenn and Tyra threw me under a bus for blaming them for my lack of reading LOL (bury my in cool shoes)

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »