Friday, April 26, 2013

At the dentist office is not where I want to spend this Friday but you gotta do what you gotta do and afterwards I can go enjoy the rest of my day as soon as I stop crying. It was one of those weeks that I care not to repeat but a beautiful full rainbow on Wednesday reminded me that life is good and when life gives you lemons pull out your bottle of raspberry vodka and make lemonade. Also on the list of things that are good check out this weeks read.... 

Lover at Last by J.R.Ward

Qhuinn, son of no one, is used to being on his own. Disavowed from his bloodline, shunned by the aristocracy, he has finally found an identity as one of the most brutal fighters in the war against the Lessening Society. But his life is not complete. Even as the prospect of having a family of his own seems to be within reach, he is empty on the inside, his heart given to another....

Blay, after years of unrequited love, has moved on from his feelings for Qhuinn. And it’s about time: The male has found his perfect match in a Chosen female, and they are going to have a young—just as Qhuinn has always wanted for himself. It’s hard to see the new couple together, but building your life around a pipe dream is just a heartbreak waiting to happen. As he’s learned firsthand.

Fate seems to have taken these vampire soldiers in different directions... but as the battle over the race’s throne intensifies, and new players on the scene in Caldwell create mortal danger for the Brotherhood, Qhuinn finally learns the true definition of courage, and two hearts who are meant to be together... finally become one.


I'm going to have to agree with Tyra. There was so many things going on in this book. I had to think hard to remember what had happened with that story line in the previous books. But I got there and so much happens. As always there are my favorite story lines and ones I just want to read thru quickly so I can get back to my favorites. There are some big changes heading the Brother's way and I can't wait to see how the "updated" Laws changes affect things as well as the additions to the house and where our new little friends the Bastards come into play. There are many more books to come :)

I give this book 4 chocolate dipped strawberries and BIG yard crew for Fritz.
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »