It's finally warm!!! I've been enjoying this week like you wouldn't believe. Warm weather makes me a whole other person. I can't wait to be by the pool or on the deck with a good book and some snacks. Here is what I'm going to be reading...
My to be read list is not in any certain order (kinda like my life)
* Lords of the Under World by Gena Showalter. I'm in the middle of this series right now. Love'n them!
* Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan. I'm a couple books into this series now and they are super. This has been on my to be read list a couple of times but this is the last time you will see it because I'm going to finish them so my daughter will stop threating me.
*Dead Ever After by Charlain Harris. I don't want to talk about it.
* Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost. I adore her Cat and Bones series and if you've never read them then you need to put them at the top of your to be read list.
* My Big Fat Demon Slayer Wedding by Angie Fox. SQUEAL AND GIGGLE! I will drop everything when this books comes out!
* I am also going to be reading The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare. These are short stories that will be coming out about one a month. They tie into The Infernal Devices and Mortal Instruments sereies. I highly recommend all of the above.
* Inferno by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Wanted to drop everything and start this but my friend Wes ruined it. I don't know how he lives with himself! See above book.
* Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Comes out September 3rd. I will drop everything to read this. Take that Wes!