Friday, April 12, 2013

For Sping/Summer Reading Friday

It's finally warm!!! I've been enjoying this week like you wouldn't believe. Warm weather makes me a whole other person. I can't wait to be by the pool or on the deck with a good book and some snacks. Here is what I'm going to be reading...

My to be read list is not in any certain order (kinda like my life)

* Lords of the Under World by Gena Showalter. I'm in the middle of this series right now. Love'n them!

* Atlantis series also by Gena Showalter. Haven't started these yet. They are on my Kindle mocking me everytime I turn it on.

* Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan. I'm a couple books into this series now and they are super. This has been on my to be read list a couple of times but this is the last time you will see it because I'm going to finish them so my daughter will stop threating me.

*Dead Ever After by Charlain Harris. I don't want to talk about it.

* Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost. I adore her Cat and Bones series and if you've never read them then you need to put them at the top of your to be read list.

* My Big Fat Demon Slayer Wedding by Angie Fox. SQUEAL AND GIGGLE! I will drop everything when this books comes out!

* I am also going to be reading The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare. These are short stories that will be coming out about one a month. They tie into The Infernal Devices and Mortal Instruments sereies. I highly recommend all of the above.

* Inferno by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Wanted to drop everything and start this but my friend Wes ruined it. I don't know how he lives with himself! See above book.

* Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Comes out September 3rd. I will drop everything to read this. Take that Wes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »