Friday, August 9, 2013

FANTASTIC ending Friday

I can't believe my summer is coming to an end:( Practice for my daughter starts back next week and my quiet evenings at home have come to an end. It's time to hit the road again. Fortunately I pretty much completed my to read list. I know await the movie for Mortal Instruments towards the end of the month....

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Tessa Gray should be happy - aren't all brides happy?
Yet as she prepares for her wedding, a net of shadows begins to tighten around the Shadowhunters of the London Institute.
A new demon appears, one linked by blood and secrecy to Mortmain, the man who plans to use his army of pitiless automatons, the Infernal Devices, to destroy the Shadowhunters. Mortmain needs only one last item to complete his plan. He needs Tessa. And Jem and Will, the boys who lay equal claim to Tessa's heart, will do anything to save her.


I think I'll just come right out and say it... this book had the most amazing ending I have ever read in my entire life. It's Harry worthy. Everyone one wants a few surprises and twist and they want the characters to get their happily ever after and the world to be saved. This went above and beyond my wants list. This 3 book series that goes along with the Mortal Instruments series is fantastic. May I throw in that is appropriate for young adults to read as well. I suggest you start both of these series right away because the first movie for Mortal Instruments comes out in August:)

I give this book 5 chocolate dipped strawberries and several set of training gear for Tessa. She was always caught dressed in her best when battle broke out?????
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »