Friday, March 14, 2014

Farewell Friday

 Up from the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Lately, life has been unnaturally calm for vampires Cat Crawfield and her husband Bones. They should have known better than to relax their guard, because a shocking revelation sends them back into action to stop an all-out war…

A rogue CIA agent is involved in horrifying secret activities that threaten to raise tensions between humans and the undead to dangerous heights. Now Cat and Bones are in a race against time to save their friends from a fate worse than death…because the more secrets they unravel, the deadlier the consequences. And if they fail, their lives—and those of everyone they hold dear— will be hovering on the edge of the grave.








As always I was super duper excited about the new book but the further along I got it started to sink in that this was it:( No more Cat and Bones. I've never really had a problem with Cat's uncle till this book and I must say I was not happy with him. Mind you he cleans his act up as soon as he catches wind of foul play but I'm not sure I forgive him. All and all the series ended beautifully but I have a little twilighty twitch that I can't get rid of....

I give this book 5 chocolate dipped strawberries and a standing ovation
PEACE

1 comment:

  1. I've read all of her books I can get my hands on and love to follow Cat and Bones throughout her series! Five chocolate covered strawberries is not enough IMHO (but it's the best rating so will have to do.) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »