Thursday, May 31, 2012

WELCOME GUEST AUTHOR, Cassandra Carr!

The Buckin' Bull Riders- what's coming next?

I want to thank the lovely ladies of Guilty Indulgence Book Club for featuring my bull riders this week. Who doesn't like a hot bull rider, am I right?

I thought you might be interested in hearing where the series is going, so here's the rundown:

Impact: book 1; Conner and Jessica; published February 2, 2012
Collision: book 2; Brady and Leah; published April 4, 2012


Momentum: book 3; Marco and Natalie; SOLD; publishing summer 2012
BLURB: Marco D'Allesandro has a destiny he wants no part of-running his family's olive oil empire. He's the oldest son and has been groomed for the job since he was twelve years old. After seeing a professional bull riding event while on vacation in America, Marco is hooked. Against his family's wishes, he moves to America to pursue his own dream to become a professional bull rider himself. Now he's at the pinnacle of his career, but his family wants him home. Things only get more complicated when he meets Natalie Webster, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed angel who's got problems of her own. Marco wasn't looking for love, but might have found his true destiny in Natalie.
Velocity: book 4; Paolo and unnamed heroine; NOT YET WRITTEN; publishing fall 2012
Inertia: book 5; Garrett and unnamed heroine; NOT YET WRITTEN; publishing spring 2013
I have rough outlines for books 4 and 5 but I'm going to keep them in my pocket for now, especially since I'm a pantser and my books don't always turn out like my outlines. 

Will there be a book 6 and beyond? Who knows? If you guys want it, you can probably convince me to keep going... *wink*

I've also been asked- what about Jessica's brothers? Well, I'm glad you asked! Jessica's brothers are getting a spin-off series. I'm not sure when the first of those will release because, frankly, I have no idea when I can write the first one. I can tell you it will be a BDSM series. I've been getting badgered (and I say that with great affection) to write more BDSM books, so Jess's brothers will all be involved in the lifestyle. I know the over-reaching plot points of the series, but I'm not going to share them just yet. ;-)

So how many books do you want to see in the Buckin' Bull Riders series? Are you excited about a trilogy for Jess's brothers?

COMMENT BELOW - talk to me and I will be happy to respond.
Cassandra Carr
Follow Cassandra Carr on Twitter          
Subscribe to my newsletter!

2 comments:

  1. So happy more books in this series are coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes and yes! Thoroughly enjoyed the Bull Riders series so far :) And the spin-off series sounds fabulous :D

    Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »