Friday, June 1, 2012

Fix my fang Friday

Happy Happy! Joy Joy! As Ren and Stimpy would say. Glad it's Friday and for once in a very long time I have a free weekend! No soccer and no part time job. I plan on cleaning my house and chilling out with a book in the sun. I  can't believe it's June 1st already. No complaints here. Bring on the heat and fun times. The plan is to keep the summer relaxed and to just go with the flow. I working on my summer to be read list so be watching for that. In addition to working on that this is what I read this week......


How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks

Welcome to the dangerous—and hilarious—world of modern day vampires. There are vampire cable channels, a celebrity magazine called Live with the Undead, and just like the living, vampires have dental emergencies. That’s how dentist Shanna Whelan, a mortal female, meets the smolderingly undead Roman Draganesti, and finds her life turning absolutely batty…

I finally had the opportunity to read something by Kerrelyn Sparks. Jenn and Tyra have had high praises for her and I have been meaning to pick up one of her books for a long time. The story took right off with Shanna's run in with the Russian vamps that have targeted her and forced her into the Witness Protection Program. The funny twists in this story is that she's a dentist that is scared of blood! Roman breaks a fang while testing out VANNA (you'll have to read the book to find out what VANNA stand for lol). Since he's a vampire he must go to a 24 hr dentist office and he finds Shanna in the midst of running from the Russians. Roman has to save Shanna so she can save his fang before the sun comes up. Neither one of them plan on falling in love. This books was full of humor. I had several laugh out loud moments. I enjoyed meeting all of Roman's staff. I could definitely handle having some Highlanders wondering around my house to protect me! I look forward to reading the rest of this series.

I give this book 4 chocolate dipped strawberries and a bottle of Roman's chocolate blood.
PEACE

1 comment:

  1. I loved a book with humor in it and I laughed when readingthis book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »