Friday, June 22, 2012

Foulboy Friday

Hello Friday! Oh how I've missed you! All week long I have been dreaming about floating in a pool on a raft with not one but two cup holders and my Kindle. Finally I can make that dream come true this weekend. It feels weird not spending every evening on the road with sports. I fact it's AWESOME! But I know it won't last so I'm enjoying every single minute of it. My summer to be read list is dwindling which means I'll be diving into some new to me authors. I also got on a roll yesterday afternoon and make a list of all the things I want to do this summer and evening spilled into come holiday stuff. Good thing Tyra was there to slow me down. LOL That's what happens when I'm left unattended with free time.
Let me share with you what I've spent my unattended free time reading......

Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione

Thanatos, the most deadly Horseman of the Apocalypse, has endured thousands of years of celibacy to prevent the end of days. But just one night with the wickedly sexy Aegis Guardian, Regan Matthews, shatters centuries of resolve. Yet their passion comes with a price. And Thanatos must face a truth more terrifying than an apocalypse-he's about to become a father.Demon-slayer Regan Matthews never imagined herself the maternal type, but with the fate of the world hanging in the balance she had no choice but to seduce Thanatos and bear his child. Now, as the final battle draws closer and his rage at being betrayed is overshadowed by an undeniable passion for the mother of his child, Thanatos has a life-shattering realization: To save the world, he must sacrifice the only thing he's ever wanted-a family.

SQUEAL and GIGGLE! I loved this book. There were so many surprises that I could hardly stand it. I read every spare moment I had and stayed up too late to read. I just don't know where to begin. I hate to tell too much about any book I read because I don't want to ruin it for other readers. I'm so glad that my friends have read this so I can talk about all the surprises in this story.  One thing that I realized that I love about this series is old friends from Underworld General making an appearance. These two series are awesomely intertwined. I would like to thanks Thanatos for making my anger management issues look like a day at the beach. Thanks man! All is forgiven as far as I'm concerned when I comes to Thanatos. Anyone who worships a pregnant woman's body the way he does is ok in my book. Not to mention he let OCD Regan rearrange his whole house. I feel that Thanatos got the worse end of the situation but in the end is was all worth it.
Can I just say I think Reaver and Harvester have a thing for each other. Holla back if you feel the same way!

I give this book 5 chocolate dipped strawberries and a baby blanket.
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »