Friday, August 3, 2012

Fade Friday

It's finally here! BEACH TIME! We leave tomorrow morning. Got a busy evening before we go. Soccer practice, cleaning, errands and I should probably pack! I hear the sand and my favorite surf shop calling my name....ahhhhh.  Top it all off it's my birthday. No better place to spend it and no better people. See you guys in a week!


Lover Reborn by JR Ward
Ever since the death of his shellan, Tohrment is a heartbroken shadow of the vampire leader he once was. Brought back to the Brotherhood by a self-serving fallen angel, he fights again with ruthless vengeance- and is unprepared for a new tragedy. Seeing his beloved in dreams—trapped in a cold, desolate netherworld—he turns to the angel to save his former mate, only to despair at the path he himself must take to set her free.  As war with the lessers rages, and a new clan of vampires vies for the Blind King’s throne, Tohr struggles between an unforgettable past, and a future that he doesn’t know he can live with… but can’t seem to turn away from.











I was so excited about this book but was so afraid to start it. I love the Brothers and I was so burning thru them to get to Phury's but only to not like it at all. Hence my hesitation to jump into Tohr's book. I'm happy to report that it was wonderful! My other favorite Brother, John Matthew is a large part of this story so that made me a happy girl. I have to say that John Matthew had to man up in this book. He had to deal with Wellie's death as well and then have the strength to let Xhex find her own way into the Brotherhood lifestyle. Heavy stuff my man.... Then there's Lassiter. He's trying to save Wellie and her son, Tohr, No One and himself. Turns out he's not the asshole Tohr thinks he is. Then there's the complete 360 that No One/Autumn does. Not only does she connect with her daughter Xhex and take her first motorcycle ride she takes a new real name and lets a male near her again. Things also get intersting for the vampire race as the Blind King Wrath is shot (gasp!) There's also the weaving of a story for Blay, Qhinn and everyone's favorite Chosen Layla (God bless her).

I give this book 5 chocolate dipped strawberries and a new career for Autumn because No One should have to wash that much laundry!
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »