Friday, September 14, 2012

Follow Till the End Friday

  Another week has come and gone in a blur. I was not so politely reminded that fall is just around the corner. Believe it or not I'm sort of ready. I have these new boots and several new sweaters that I'm dying to wear! After the newness has worn off then I will be over it and in pain and counting days till spring. I'm also planning Halloween activities. Costumes, party food and decorations can't be taken lightly. I have become addicted to Pinterest. It's like drug for me I have to scroll a few pages a day to get my fix. There's just so much stuff! In between pinning here's what I read........


                                                    Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris

Growing up with telepathic abilities, Sookie Stackhouse realized early on there were things she’d rather not know. And now that she’s an adult, she also realizes that some things she knows about, she’d rather not see — like Eric Northman feeding off another woman. A younger one.

There’s a thing or two she’d like to say about that, but she has to keep quiet — Felipe de Castro, the vampire King of Louisiana (and Arkansas and Nevada), is in town. It’s the worst possible time for a human body to show up in Eric’s front yard — especially the body of the woman whose blood he just drank.

Now, it’s up to Sookie and Bill, the official Area Five investigator, to solve the murder. Sookie thinks that, at least this time, the dead girl’s fate has nothing to do with her. But she is wrong. She has an enemy, one far more devious than she would ever suspect, who’s set out to make Sookie’s world come crashing down.  


Follow till the end..... it's what I have vowed to do with this series. I have enjoyed this series for the most part but it's time to wrap this puppy up. I'm not upset that the books are not even from the same planet as True Blood to me they are two completely separate things. Besides, True Blood would be nothing without Lafayette! And I won't lie I'm not a Sookie fan. She gets herself into these messes and then gets all pissed off at everybody and banished from her house. It makes me ill that Eric and Bill pine for her. I'm team Alcide! Could be that I'm partial cause of Mr.Joe M from True Blood but what can I say. He seems the lesser of all the evils. With all that said it's just time for it to end. It could have wrapped up a book or two ago but it's defiantly time to call it. There's to much going on and dragging out. I will admit I will miss the sparkly book covers when it ends.

I give this book 2 1/2 chocolate dipped strawberries and a bottle of bleach. Sookie has to clean blood up way to often.
PEACE



 

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of this series but I've watched some episodes of the TV show(actor that plays Eric... wow). Couldn't stop laughing after I read your rating :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »