Friday, March 29, 2013

Flowers Friday

I see sun! WOO HOO! I must say that I have enjoyed the snow days this winter. It was nice to catch up on stuff around the house and spend extra time with the kids and the extra time to read was great too but I'm over it and ready for some sun. I won't get much reading done this weekend with the Easter holiday baking and food consumption that I have planned but that's ok. I'm thankful everyday that I live close to all my family and can see them whenever I like not just on holidays and birthdays. This week I read another book by Gena Showalter and her Lords of the Underworld family......

The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter

Though she has lived for centuries, Anya, goddess of anarchy, has never known pleasure. Until Lucien, the incarnation of death--a warrior eternally doomed to take souls to the hereafter. He draws her like no other. And Anya will risk anything to have him.

But when the merciless Lord of the Underworld is ordered by the gods to claim Anya herself, their uncontrollable attraction becomes an anguished pursuit. Now they must defeat the unconquerable forces that control them, before their thirst for one another demands a sacrifice of love beyond imagining...


I LOVED THIS BOOK! So far this has been my favorite book in this series. I'm only on book 4 but still. If I were to be a goddess I would totally be the goddess of anarchy. Anya is tough, smart and hilarious. She can find a loop hole in absolutely every situation. But she does have a soft side. I can't forget what she done for Maddox and Ashlyn and the HUGE sacrifice she makes for Lucien. Anya and I also have two major things in common. She has my favorite super power...she can flash from place to place. I also learned that when Lucien flashes Reyes he throws up and Paris faints. LOL Our other common trait....she's a fan of the sexy warlord Vin Diesel and his shaved head. I didn't think Lucien and Anya would find a way around all their complications but somehow things worked out but I'm not sure that it won't come back to bite them later.

I give this book 5 chocolate dipped strawberries and the other half of my BFF necklace. Anya and I are two of a kind. LOL
PEACE

1 comment:

  1. I love this series. Haven't read a bad one yet and I'm just about caught up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »