Thursday, March 28, 2013

13 Points about DELIVER ME FROM DARKNESS by Tes Hilaire

13 Points about DELIVER ME FROM DARKNESS by Tes Hilaire


1. Hot cover.


2. An intriguing new twist on Angels and Demons… not just the same old story retold.


3. A religious undertone woven into the background added solid dimension.


4. Action is a bit slow at times… I call it “first book syndrome” as a new world is introduced.


5. Suspenseful buildup helps the story along.


6. A dark edginess kept me immersed in their world.


7. An infusion of dry humor/ snarkiness lightened the sometimes too dark moments.


8. Incredibly strong heroine but just not enough love for this hopeless romantic.


9. Many, many different points of view written into the story.


10. A story of redemption that pulls on readers’ heartstrings.


11. The end battle was explosive.


12. I love when I’m surprised by how a book ends... this book definitely had a surprise ending.


13. The ending also sets you up nicely for the next book in the series (which you’ll want to pick up right away after reading this book!)


RATING: 4 Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries.

Make a comment to win a copy of Deliver Me From Darkness & Deliver Me From Temptation!!

6 comments:

  1. I have been struggling to find an angel story that I really love. I like the breakdown. I really want to give this a try! jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this series is new to me and I haven't heard about it until this post. The books sound amazing and I am definitely adding these to my wish list! I love all the bloggers that introduce me to new authors and new books!! I wouldn't hear about half the books I do if it wasn't for other book lovers recommendations. Thanks! sbereza22(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this one around the blogosphere & I'm really curious now. Sounds like a book I can dig into and I haven't read a good angel book in a long while.

    Sharonda
    mslwoman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover. It sounds like a really good read. bluepooh1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like an interesting book. I will have to check into it.

    jeepforme1923(AT)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked this one. What a cool way to review the book:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »