Friday, November 1, 2013

Fun in Hell Friday



 


I can't believe it's the 1st of November already. Where has this year went? My co workers have started their countdown to Christmas and it makes me sick to my stomach LOL The stores started putting Christmas stuff out weeks ago. They are rushing me and I hate to be rushed. I guess I know how my kids feel when I rush them but I'm their mom so that makes it ok. Speaking of being rushed. I started this book and before I knew it I was rushing to finish it and start the next!




Burning alive is nothing compared to the heat of his touch.Roasted at the stake as a witch, while her lover watches, Ysabel sells her soul to the devil in return for revenge. A fair trade until her ex-boyfriend escapes the bowels of Hell and she’s forced to team up with a demon to fetch the jerk back.
Remy’s seen a lot of things during his long tenure in Lucifer’s guard, but nothing can prepare him for the witch with the acerbic tongue--and voluptuous figure. Her mouth says ‘Screw you’, but her body screams ‘Take me’. What’s a poor demon to do when his heart makes things even more complicated by goading him to make her his, forever?
Before he can decide if his demonizing days are done though, he needs to catch the bad guys, save the girl and then find a way to convince her to love him and not kill him.
Welcome to Hell where you’re screwed if you do and damned if don’t. And just so you know, Lucifer’s got a special spot reserved for you…




What an fabulous read! I won't lie because you should know me by now that I rarely like the first book in a series and I have enough trouble keeping up with all the series that I read that adding a new one was not in my future but that just flew out the window. This book was a "quickie" as I like to call them. It was a fun read that had just the right amount of what I like to called "world building" I got what I needed to know about the in's and out's of Hell and the story went on. I loved her spin on Hell. I may enjoy myself there after all:)




I give this book 5 chocolate dipped strawberries and a fire extinguisher.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »