Friday, May 11, 2012

Freaky Fantasy Friday

Freaky doesn’t even come close to this week. I’ve been so grouchy that I don’t even like myself. I guess my plate has been a little full and I’m not feeling the love. I’ve had an incredibly short fuse lately. We’ll blame it on the crappy weather. If you’re like me finding a good book to lose yourself in makes life much better. This quickie as I like to call them did just that.


Kidnap and Kink by Brynn Paulin
Be Careful What You Wish For…
Jenna Marks has a secret fantasy, to be kidnapped, tied up and seduced. When she confides her secret to her best friend on a dare, she never imagines her wish might come true.
Rob Colvin, owner of The Dungeon, has had his eye on Jenna for months, but he didn’t think Jenna would be into the things that make him hot. When he overhears her secret, he knows he’s going to be the one to deliver her fantasy—one weekend of her submission to him, her mysterious and masterful lover.





Number one lesson I learned from this book...talk very quietly while out with your friends because you never know who can hear you! As a matter of fact I may just save those questionable conversations for home! Far be it from me to judge someone’s fantasy but I have to say Jenna is one brave chick. There is no way in hell I would ever leave with a stranger. Did she miss the day at school where they went over stranger danger??? I was unaware that there are people that pull this stuff off as a business but hey if that's your thing go for it. I think it's great that all people can be accepted and find their groove in this life. Life is short enjoy it!

I give this book 3 chocolate dipped strawberries and some cheesecake.


PEACE

The Romance Reviews Erotic Romance Madness Hop






4 comments:

  1. That is a pretty scary fantasy. I don't think it would be a turn on to be kidnapped and then seduced...can you say stockholm syndrome!!!

    proudarmymom32(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE Fan of Brynn Paulin..."Kidnap and Kink" TABOO WISHES LQQks like another winner that I will be picking up.
    I still can't find where the Erotic Romance Madness Hop is?? :(

    Take care,
    PaParanormalFan (Renee’ S.)
    paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This certainly sounds interesting, indeed. I need to check it out.

    Thanks,
    Tracey D
    booklover0226 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good book! Definitely intrigued. Love the cover too! Thank you for sharing it! Cant wait to read more! ;)
    And thank you for the fun hop and giveaway! You have a wonderful week!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »