Friday, March 4, 2011

Fallen Angel Friday


Friday, how I have missed you! Been a busy week and I'm ready to slow it down for a bit. March is here and has brought some warm weather with it. I know it won't stay but I've taken advantage of it while it's here. Looking forward to doing some birthday shopping and soccer season starts. Let the fun begin!

This week I'm gonna gush about the Demon Slayer series by Angie Fox. Is this the last one....hmm.... I'm not opposed to more. Hint hint!




The Last of the Demon Slayers by Angie Fox


Lizzie Brown would just like to have one normal date. Instead she gets a towering inferno with a message: her long-lost dad is a fallen angel in danger of becoming a demon. Not good. Especially since she’s a demon slayer.
Her grandma advises her to stay out of it. Her sexy-as-sin shapeshifter boyfriend would much rather she devote her attention to more carnal pursuits. And her dog’s one demand is for more bacon. After all, he can’t train his pet dragon on an empty stomach.
But Lizzie knows there’s no other choice but to hop on her Harley and help her father – even if the search for the truth brings a bad-boy slayer back into her life and leads her into the middle of a war to end all wars.

I put all other reading to the side as soon as I was able to get my hands on this. I’ve talked about this series before and how much I love it. This book did not disappoint. After reading these books I so want to go to Greece and find me a shape shifting griffin. As always trouble finds Lizzie and her gang of biker witches the Red Skulls. This time she is faced with the opportunity to save her father, which she has never met until he crawls out of the wood work and needs her help. Lizzie jumps at the chance to have a chance to form a relationship with her father. But will he stick around or use her and leave her? She is also hell bent and determined to break things off with her griffin, Dimitri. She feels she is holding him back from him duties at home in Greece. In the name of all that is holy woman, would you stop trying to push this hot man away! He loves you, duh! We also get an answer to the question... Is Lizzie the last of the demon slayers????


I give this book 5 chocolate dipped strawberries and a one way ticket to Greece. Lizzie Brown, take your purple haired self to Greece and relax. You deserve it. PEACE LOVE and HAPPINESS from the Aquarius Ranch

1 comment:

  1. Great review - totally jealous that I gave you this book to read first - as it has been on my TBR pile for too long! Cant wait for more Dimitri loving...ahhh, I do love me some griffins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »