Friday, May 13, 2011

Fussy Friday

Hello all! So glad it's Friday. As always a busy weekend on the horizon. Soccer game Saturday and my niece's 1st birthday and Sunday job two and more soccer. I was all excited when I thought I had every evening next week free. That quickly went down the tubes! I now have something every evening this up coming week. If I don't get my hair done soon I'm gonna do something rash and cut it and then regret it later big time! It's suppose to rain all week. Happy Happy Joy Joy (thanks Ren & Stimpy). I also have a fever blister! Have I ever stressed my DISLIKE of fever blisters to you before? No? Well let me tell you I hate them! I don't get them often but when I do they will NOT go AWAY! I even take a supplement to prevent them yet I still get one 2-3 times a year. Really? AND don't even get me started on the medicine for them that by the way doesn't work! White is the most inappropriate color ever! I have one word for medicine makers of the world and it's CLEAR! It's bad enough you have a fever blister must you be shamed further by the white gob of goo on your lip in public? Ok, I have voiced my opinion on the fever blister issue. On to better things.


This week I'm gonna tell you about my to be read list. I've been in kind of a reading funk lately. I haven't care for several of the things I've read and I have come to the conclusion that it's because I have all this other stuff I would rather be reading. Don't get me wrong I love reading new stuff but there are a few things that I am dying to read and I have to keep putting off. I have cleaned up my to be read pile and rooted out and rearranged some stuff and now I feel better about myself (except for the fever blister thing....moving on). I got rid of some companion books. I like side books that go further into other characters from the main series but I opted not to read some that I just wasn't into. I also moved those dying to read books to the top. My theory in this was "it's summer be happy". I now introduce to you the Top Four Things Kim is Going to Read This Summer List (feel free to applaud).










Number One: Chronicles Of Nick (2 books) These are part of the Dark Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I have the 1st one in my possession and it keeps calling my name just like that book from the Fever Series!











Number Two: No Mercy (Dev's story) by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Missed this when it came out. No idea how that happened. I'm so ashamed of myself.











Number Three: City of Fallen Angels from the series Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Loved this series. So much that I have passed them to my niece to read.











Number Four: Start The Pride Series by Shelly Laurenston. Jenn and Tyra rave about them and I've been meaning to start them for like 2 years and now I'm gonna.











Well, that's it. There is no more. This is what I'll be reading this summer. I give my new improved to be read list 5 chocolate dipped strawberries and a bottle of tanning oil.




Till next week "May the force be with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »