Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lover's Cross


Lover's Cross, J.M. Snyder, JMS Books LLC
After a bad car accident, Jory's lover Peter assures him he's doing fine. But when Jory attends a get-well party at the house of a coworker, he's surprised when no one asks him how Peter is doing. More disconcerting, Peter's gold cross necklace is missing, and Jory suffers from headaches whenever his best friend Bruce brings up the accident.
Where is the cross? And why does Bruce keep asking Jory to remember what happened to his lover?



I had to take a few days after reading this book to really assimilate all my feelings. I don’t know the last time that so few pages have affected me so strongly. Lover’s Cross is beautifully written and feels so very real. I literally had to stop to let my eyes clear every few pages because of the emotions that Ms. Snyder brought out. I was right there with Jory emotionally and felt his loss. I am always surprised when an author can grab me so quickly and in just a few pages have me completely invested in their characters. Ms. Snyder has a strong talent for doing just that. You can truly feel the love that these two men shared and the heartache as one has to go on without the other. It wasn’t an easy read but it was well worth the tears. I give Lover’s Cross 5 chocolate dipped strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »