Tuesday, November 15, 2011

No Book Blues

Ok Guilty Indulgence blog readers I need your help. I am in a funk. I have not read a book in almost two weeks!!! I have started several but I just can't seem to get into anything. I have even tried to go back and read some of my stand-bys...you know those books that you pick up to re-read just to feel like you are visiting old friends and NADA, ZIP, ZILCH!!! I can't seem to be able to read for more than a couple of pages and I put it down. Now this has happened before and I have been lucky enough to stumble across a series that I hadn't read and I start it and BAM I am off and running and reading three books a week again. So far this time that hasn't happened, but I do have hope because a couple of my auto buy authors have new books coming out in the next couple of weeks so I am hoping they can get me jump started. Has this ever happened to you?? Do you ever get in that awful funk of nothing catching your interest? If you have, what did you do to get out of it?

So since I haven't got anything new fto tell you about this week I thought I would share some of the books that are on my wish list that will be released soon.


Lawe's Justice, Lora Leigh, December 6, 2011
In Lora Leigh's scorching new Breed novel, two adversaries are destined to explore the only thing they have in common: an irresistible mating heat...
Diane Broen's lived to protect her younger sister Rachel from harm. But now that Rachel has been mated off, Diane's occupied herself with less fulfilling tasks at the Genetics Council--until she's paired with a new team member, a Breed male notorious for his attitude, and a touch that makes her recoil.
Lawe isn't thrilled with her either. A lion at heart, he prefers a lair of solitude. When it comes to females, he'd rather snarl than purr. And while fate may have paired them to fight on the same team, neither is willing to admit to the obvious: the mating heat between them is positively incinerating.
It's only when danger threatens that they make a hotter-than-hell connection--one so explosive it could destroy them. Or, as providence reveals, bind them together, forever.


I love the character's and the world that Lora Leigh has created and this is one breed who's story I have been waiting for.



Whisper's in the Dark, Maya Banks, January 3, 2012
Nathan is being held captive and is in agony. His saving grace is the voice of an angel who eases his pain and helps him regain enough strength to escape. When he does, she leaves him with a void that he can barely stand. When he escapes and returns to the KGI, he hears her again-now she needs him.
Her name is Shae, and she's on the run with her sister. A government group wants to harness their abilities to heal. The KGI wants to help- but can Nathan quiet his soulmate's doubts and convince her that they are meant to face these dangers together?


The Kelly family is back and I for one am so glad they are!



Eternal Captive, Laura Wright, February 7, 2012
Since feeding her his blood, Lucian Roman has struggled with his obsession with Bronwyn Kettler-fighting an uncontrollable desire to kill her, if he has to, and the vampire she has sworn to wed. But when a dangerous enemy threatens Bronwyn, only Lucian can save her life. Even if it means sacrificing his own...

I was so excited when I found this series, one of the most unique twists on the vampire mythology that I have read in a while.




Oracle's Moon, Thea Harrison, March 6. 2012
When Grace Andreas's sister, Petra, and her husband are both killed, Grace inherits the Power and responsibilities of the Oracle of Louisville, as well as her sister's two young children—neither of which she is prepared for. Then Khalil, Demonkind and Djinn Prince of House Marid, decides to make himself a part of the household both as guardian and counterpoint to Grace's impudence towards the Elder Races. .

This is by far my favorite new series and I hate that I have to wait until March for this book. LOL




By a Thread, Jennifer Estep, February 28, 2012
Gin Blanco never thought she’d need a vacation from being an assassin. But a few weeks ago, she killed Mab Monroe, her nemesis and the most powerful Fire elemental in Ashland. Now, all the city’s lowlifes are trying to make a name for themselves by taking out the Spider. So she heads south to a swanky beach town, along with her baby sister, Bria, for a weekend of fun in the sun. But when an old friend of Bria’s is threatened by a powerful vampire with deadly elemental magic, it looks like Gin will have to dig the silverstone knives out of her suitcase after all. But this time, her special powers might not be enough to prevent her from coming home in a pine box…

Gin Blanco is a KICK ASS heroine and I wanna be just like her when I grow up!

Ok Peeps, these are just a few of the books that I am looking forward too. I am sure there are several that I missed, but that is one of the good things about being friends with all of my favorite authors on Facebook, they always announce when their books are released AND they tell me when their friends have books that are released.
Hopefully by next week I will be out of my duldrums and have a hot and sexy new book to tell you all about!

1 comment:

  1. Okay. I've marked my calendar with each of these release dates. I cannot wait for these books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »