Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday With Sid: TAILOR MADE

Saturday with Sid... like Tuesday with Morrie but with More Kink
College tart Felix McAvoy is used to causing a stir with his conceptual art pranks, but for his final show he's planning something even more outrageous. In a last ditch attempt to seduce his jaded tutor, Felixplans to wear the canvas in a subversive display. However, if he's goingto do this right he'll need a tailor-made canvas suit. Fortunately, heknows just the tailor to turn to for the favor—and Felix isn't shy aboutoffering favours of a very different kind in return.

First year fashion student Andrew Wheeler knows Felix by reputation only—andplans to keep things that way. Andrew's determined to save himself for the manof his dreams, and Felix couldn't be more different from his ideal Mr.Right.  There's only one use Andrew will contemplate for Felix's body: amodel for his end of year project. Trouble is, it's going to involve a lot ofclose contact with a nearly naked Felix, and Andrew's never had temptationquite so close at hand!
K’so… In the beginning of Tailor Made, I really want to justpunch Felix in the mouth; he’s a cheeky bastard and so very over the top. Andeverybody knows that I like to be the over the top one in room. But, I keptreading and, dang, author Josephine Myles sucked me in with her sassy Britishnovel.  I’m not surprised that I wassucked in by the British slang and lovely Bath setting, since I’m currentlyaddicted to Downtown Abbey and The Tudors. I think I might have a small fetish for the accent, but that’s probablya story for a different website.  Ms. Mylescreated 2 wildly different characters and somehow made them mesh brilliantly!  I loved how different Felix the slut andAndrew the virgin were and how their art brings them together.  Plus…there was some really good “omg, he’s avirgin!” sex.  I remember those days, Ithink?  Seriously though, Ms Myles does aremarkable job conveying emotion in those oh so emotional “first time”scenes.  Carry on Josephine, I’m ready toread more of your sassy stories.

That's 4strawberries dipped in chocolate!  Bang!


In case you want to get yourself a copy, 
here's the "Buy link": 
http://www.amberquill.com/AmberAllure/TailorMade.html

This book was given to us by the author herself.
Many thanks from SID, ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I knοw thiѕ is kіnda off topіc but
    I was wondering ωhiсh blog platform aгe you using for this site?
    Ι'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've hаd problems wіth
    hackеrs and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    http://beta.threadless.com/profile/2301011/i80equipment/
    Look into my webpage :: forestry bucket trucks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »