Saturday, March 24, 2012

So ready for Saturday!


What a fabulous first week of spring! The weather has been awesome in fact if it stays like this I'm gonna have to rearrange my tan schedule. I have a brand new bottle of lotion that sits on my desk and it's mocking me daily! Got some patio furniture that we've already got to use so I have no complaints here. This is also the weekend of Jenn. It's her birthday and Tyra and I have been up to no good and alot of it! Can't wait for Saturday to spend the evening with my girls. In between the weekend of Tyra last weekend and the weekend of Jenn this weekend and next week I'm hosting a Pampered Chef party and I need to get going on spring cleaning and planning all my fun summer activities this is what I read.....

Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione

Forbidden Temptations…
Serena Kelley is an archaeologist and treasure hunter—and a woman with a secret. Since she was seven, she’s been the keeper of a powerful charm that grants her health and immortality . . . as long as she stays a virgin. But Serena isn’t all that innocent. And when a dangerously handsome stranger brings her to the brink of ecstasy, she wonders if she’s finally met the one man she cannot resist.
Fatal Desires…
Wraith is a Seminus demon with a death wish. But when an old enemy poisons him, he must find Serena and persuade her to give him the only known antidote in the universe—her charm. Yet, as she begins to surrender to his seductions, and Wraith senses the cure is within his grasp, he realizes a horrible truth: he’s falling for the woman whose life he must take in order to save his own.



Well, well ,well Wraith doesn't it suck to be you. The brother you tried to kill has got you by the balls so to speak. You can save yourself but you have to take the life of the one woman that you fell in love with. I totally enjoyed watching Wraith fall in love. His total lack of people skills made me feel better about my own lack of people skills. Fortunately Runa and Tayla gave him some tips. I depend on Jenn, Tyra and Paula to correct me lol! This story had an Indiana Jones feel to it. All the tomb raiding and searching for artifacts. I have to admit that I hated that Wraith had to endure Serena calling him Josh. I know Wraith is an ass and probably deserved the misery but I still felt bad for him. With all that said I still love this series and will be moving onto the next book that I plan on reading outside in this awesome weather:)

I give this book 4 chocolate dipped strawberries. I was asked this week to include a drink that would go along with this book and I choose a Mud Slide in honor of all the possible cave ins.
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »