Friday, April 20, 2012

Fast Read Friday: 8 Second Ride

Studs in Spurs....Hunky Hero Blog Hop - like chocolate and peanut butter - two great things that go great together! Win great prizes - or at least books....winner's choice of any Cat Johnson STUDS In SPURS book and other swag! Make your presence known: comment, or follow this link:

http://guiltyindulgencebookclub.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html




As you read this I am on my way to Richmond with Jenn and Tyra to spend a couple hours on the tattoo table. I'm so excited but nervous. Definitely not my first time doing this but it's a fairly big piece and it's gonna hurt. Tyra will be there to point and laugh at my pain. She's a good friend! It's been a great blog week here reading Cat Johnson. I never thought I would want to go to a rodeo in my life but suddenly I have changed my mind....

8 Second Ride by Cat Johnson

This story was what I like to call a quickie lol. It was a short story about the adventures of Chase. Seems like Chase, like all men has gotten himself into a spot of trouble. He goes home with a women for a private riding lesson (for lack of a better term lol). As the lesson gets started it turns out this chicks married and guess who's home!!! Chase grabs his clothes and jumps out the window. Streaking across the property and various other yards he's picked up by a fellow womanizer who clearly has been in his situation before.


I give this quickie 5 chocolate dipped strawberries and some chalk for your pool stick. You never know when you'll be invited to play!

PEACE

Author sites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »