Friday, June 8, 2012

GUEST POST: Lindsay Paige


Welcome to Lindsay Paige, author of the Bold As Love series. We're reviewing the first two books over the next few days but be on the look out for book three in the series, Whatever It Takes.

Their first year of college isn’t what they expected. Emily is still struggling with the loss of her baby, while Jake seems to have no trouble with it at all. Emily is so conflicted about how to deal with the miscarriage. On top of that, she’s having nightmares.
Can Jake help his Sweetness? Will she allow him? Their relationship is suffering and Jake is determined to do whatever Emily asks of him. But when Emily makes a suggestion that she feels will help with her grief, could it tear the couple apart forever?


So, here's Lindsay....

Thanks for having me here today! I’m so excited to be here. First, I’m going to share my guilty indulgence. I have two words for you:

Ice Cream

Whenever I’m feeling down or in need of a few moments of pure bliss, I turn to Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey ice cream. It’s delicious. If I’m not home, I’ll go to Cold Stone Creamery and buy their Birthday Cake Remix in a waffle cone. I love that. It’s the only ice cream from Cold Stone’s that I can eat every last bit of it. If I’m not home and not near a Cold Stone, I head over to Dairy Queen for a banana split. Yummy!

Emily, the female main character in my Bold As Love series, loves Cold Stone’s as well. Once she took Jake and his little brother Drake there, they fell in love too. Whenever Emily is feeling sad, she goes after the Chunky Monkey ice cream. Emily, Jake, and Drake love to indulge in meals from Chick-Fil-A.

Jake doesn’t go after food when he’s upset. He heads to the rink and blows off steam that way. It’s a win-win situation. He gets some practice in and feels better afterwards.

Drake plays video games all the time. However, when something is bothering him, he plays racing games in particular.

So, comment and tell me... what are your guilty indulgences?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »