Friday, March 22, 2013

Find me this shoe store Friday

Spring greetings! Had a wonderful first day of spring. The weather was nice and it was spent with good company. Can't ask for much more than that. The annual filling out of the brackets has taken place and the singing of the MSU fight song has been completed so let the madness begin! Along with the first day of spring comes wardrobe switch out. No more sweater dresses and turtleneck sweaters. I have my countdown till I can tan going on (39 days in case you were wondering). After reading this book I'm thinking maybe some new shoes are in order....... 


Kinky Boots by KD Grace

Jill Hart’s new boots come with a surprise, a sexy demon named Eleanor, who’s looking for lots of fun. All she lacks is a body. When she tricks Jill into sharing hers, desire and risqué escapades take a detour neither of them expected.
But just how far will Jill have to go to fulfil her most daring fantasies?
After a sizzling encounter in Demon Heels, a quirky all-night shoe store, with the store’s hot owner, Finn Masters, Jill Hart walks away in the most gorgeous boots she’s ever seen. But her new boots come with an unexpected bonus, a sexy demon named Eleanor, who’s looking for a good time. All she lacks is a body, and Jill’s will do nicely.
Jill quits her dead-end job and, not knowing what’s come over her, unwittingly participates in something she’s never done before. The boots were the bait, the timing was right and Eleanor has new digs. But it’s Finn’s job to prevent Eleanor’s misbehaving while in possession of Jill – he’ll have to ride shotgun and do damage control until Eleanor moves out at the next full moon.
But with Eleanor in residence, Jill’s bolder, sexier, willing to take risks. Will the maddeningly magical ménage make Jill’s dreams come true, or will it break her heart?

For some reason this review request got sent straight to me to be read. I wonder why? It's about a late night shoe store with a hot owner with a sex demon that he has to keep up with it. I totally jumped on this one. I couldn't wait to see what kind of twist this had in store. I won't say a lot because I don't want to give it all away but this book was a nice surprise. It had some great twists (knots hehehe!) in it. The Sole Alliance was was a small group of interesting characters and I think that I will leave it at that. While I'm not sure how I feel about the ending I guess the main thing is that all parties involved are happy. This book is definitely pool/ beach reading material.

I give this book 3 chocolate dipped strawberries and am asking Jill and Finn to hook us up with some gift cards for Demon Heels.
PEACE

I

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »