Friday, July 12, 2013

Find the Possessed Family Member Friday

It's been another wonderful week of summer. I'm love'n this going home and not having any sports practices. It's gonna be rough getting back into the groove when school starts again. I have also been enjoying getting off at noon on Fridays. Getting here at 7:30 am hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. My kids have been giving me a terrible time this week, Thank Heavens I had this beyond awesome book to chill me out.......

My Big Fat Demon Slayer Wedding by Angie Fox

Lizzie Brown is about to have the destination wedding her dreams. But as this former preschool teacher knows, being a demon slayer makes everything more complicated. The vengeful Earl of Hell is still on her tail. And now it seems that one of the guests at the eccentric, seaside mansion is possessed and trying to kill her. Maybe she should just elope.

The groom, studly shape-shifting griffin Dimitri Kallinikos, vows to protect her at all costs. Yet even he is acting suspicously. And minions of the devil are popping up everywhere. Now Lizzie must protect her socialite mother, her Greek inlaws and her grandmother’s gang of biker witches – all of whom are convinced they know what’s best for her, and her big day. As the wedding draws closer, Lizzie has to learn who is behind the attacks – and fast – or risk losing everyone she loves.


I love this book SOOO MUCH! Read the whole thing in two evenings. Made for a long day at work but well worth it. Lizzie is such a lucky girl. Dimitri is such a catch. For those of us that read this series I believe we all knew this wedding would have some drama but I had no idea it would be so intense. Her buddy the Earl of Hell has possessed someone she loves and I thought I had an idea who it was but I was so wrong. Angie gives a an amazing description of biker witch tea party attire and it turns out that Ant Eater also enjoys using super glue as a threat as do I. I almost fell out of my pool chair when Lizzie's mom Hillary wanted to have the wedding in the garden but away from the fountain that has unicorns with penises! I guess I would avoid that too.

I give this book 10 chocolate dipped strawberries and a new dress for Lizzie. She deserves it.
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »