Friday, August 22, 2014

For the love of dogs Friday




Beverly Hills Demon Slayer by Angie Fox
All that glitters is not gold…

Demon slayer Lizzie Brown isn’t exactly a diamonds and champagne type of girl. But when an ancient cult becomes the “in” thing in Beverly Hills, she realizes there’s more to it than youth potions, parties, and priceless Egyptian artifacts. There’s a demon involved…and Lizzie’s not on the guest list.
She goes in undercover, along with her sexy Greek shape-shifter husband, her biker witch buddies, and a dog that is way too fond of free appetizers and the red carpet lifestyle. Between dodging detection and uncovering ancient secrets, Lizzie has her hands full. And when the demon manages to hook his claws into Lizzie’s eternal soul, she’s afraid she may be stepping out for her final event. 


Another dog gone good book from Angie Fox! As I began the book I was surprised that she and Dimitri settled in California. If it were me we'd be in Greece. I must have been hopped up on latte or something because I was antsy the whole time I read this book. I'm thinking….where is Dimitri, why haven't the Red Skulls showed up yet and my favorite one why is she doing that alone! I have to admit I was kinda bummed at the lack of presence of Dimitri and the Red Skulls but was so glad that Lizzie made a new friends. one of her new friends sounds pretty interesting. Looking for more on him in upcoming books.




I give this book 4 chocolate dipped strawberries and a gift card to the pet store

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »