Friday, December 26, 2014

Picture Her Bound by Sidney Bristol

Picture Her Bound by Sidney Bristol

Officer Odalia Foucheaux is a desperate woman. Incriminating photographs of her after-hours job as a fetish model have been stolen, and she’s willing to break rules to get them back. Standing in her way? The very dominant bounty hunter Jacques Savoy.
Jacques has been watching out for Officer Foucheaux. He wants her safe from harm as much as he desires her body, her soul—and her submission. Odalia’s in trouble and struggling to walk the line of the law. His solution? Work together to find out who stole her pictures, what the thief wants and how to stop him. And if they find a pleasure unlike any other along the way, well, laissez les bons temps rouler.
Let the good times roll.






REVIEW:

Greetings! I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. I myself had a fabulous one. Once again my family was reminded that it's not about the gifts it's about family and time together. We started our Christmas vacation off by chill'n on the couch each with a Kindle/book except for my son he was catching up on his toons that he never gets to see during the week because of school. I off roaded again and was not disappointed (I'm on a roll). What did I like about this story? Both main characters. Their careers and off the clock activities were a good mix. I thought the addition of modeling was even better. I was surprised at the story line (loved it) and I had no idea who the thief was until the very end.

I give this story 4 chocolate dipped strawberries and I will defiantly be reading more from this author.

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »