Friday, January 28, 2011

Flurry Friday

Another week has flew by. I can't believe it's almost February. It seems like we just were celebrating the holidays and I was trying to find a purple dress for New Years and here I am now plotting costumes for a trip in August. WOW! No complaints here. Warm weather can't get here fast enough. I'd rather read outside any day. My to be read list grew by leaps and bounds thanks to a trip to Jenn's, a package from Tyra and an email from Rebecca with new suggestions. I even bought home the Jenn's e-reader just to read the third book in the series I'm gonna write about today. So, you know I love this series if I actually left Jenn's with her e-reader.

It's rare I like the first book in a series but it does happen from time to time and this was one of those times. Cat and Bones are a great couple. They make me laugh, they make me cry and my favorite thing is that they work togather. Bones tries to protect Cat but she'll have none of that weak girlie stuff. She's a fighter. This series has a the good stuff. It has a great story, humor, other characters that make the story great, excellent adult scenes (raise eye brows here!) and two great main characters. What are you waitting for? Read the snippet from the first book in this series and go get it already!

Half Way To The Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield is going after the undead with a vengeance, hoping that one of these deadbeats is her father – the one responsible for ruining her mother’s life. Then she’s captured by Bones, a vampire bounty hunter, and is forced into an unlikely partnership.
In exchange for help finding her father, Cat agrees to train with the sexy night stalker until her battle reflexes are as sharp as his fangs. She’s amazed she doesn’t end up as his dinner – are there actually good vampires? Pretty soon Bones will have her convinced that being half-dead doesn’t have to be all bad. But before she can enjoy her status as kick-ass demon hunter, Cat and Bones are pursued by a group of killers. Now Cat will have to choose a side … and Bones is turning out to be as tempting as any man with a heartbeat.

Four strawberries without a doubt for Jeaniene Frost! Go grab this book, a blanket and some hot chocolate (add what you will to yours!) and relax and wait for more snow that they say is coming our way. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. This is my absolute favorite paranormal couple. And I'm a member of the I Love Bones Fan Club.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »