Sunday, February 13, 2011

Club Shadowlands


Masters of the Shadowlands 1: Club Shadowlands
Her car disabled during a tropical storm, Jessica Randall discovers the isolated house where she's sheltering is a private bondage club. At first shocked, she soon becomes aroused watching the interactions between the Doms and their subs. But she's a professional woman—an accountant—and surely isn't submissive . . . is she?

Master Z hasn't been so attracted to a woman in years. But the little sub who has wandered into his club intrigues him. She's intelligent. Reserved. Conservative. After he discovers her interest in BDSM, he can't resist breaching her walls and unleashing the passion she keeps hidden within.

Review:
I absolutely loved reading this series. Cherise Sinclair grabs your attention from the first chapter and it doesn’t stop until the last page. I can’t tell you how much sleep I lost because I couldn’t find a place to stop reading and put the book down. And just a warning, buy all of them at one time because the last page of one turns into the first of the next. The stories are sizzling hot but also hold you because they seem so real for the life style. I applaud her in depth research into the life style and believe that is what makes the stories so great.

As for the Dominant Master and owner of the Shawdowlands, Master Z, he finds Jessica totally by chance but the story isn’t one of falling in love and two days later living together and marrying each other. We all read plenty of those stories. The relationship between Master Z and Jessica is slow and built on gaining trust a little bit at a time. There is no marriage at the end of this tale but you couldn’t ask for a better last page.
Realistic – Powerful – Sizzling –Sensual – BDSM at its best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you enjoy reading BDSM, I would like you to read this series and let me know if you know of any other series that might come close to Sinclair. I don’t think it will happen. This is not just the best in it genre, I think it might be put in my ultimate favorite category. The only problem in reading a book this great is that you tend to use it to gage everything else you read. I may not be able to give out a top rating again for awhile.

I give Club Shawdowlands 5 chocolate dipped Strawberries without any reservations. Sinclair will also be placed in my “read anything they write” group of authors. WOW

Reviewed by Shari

3 comments:

  1. So glad you loved the series, Shari. I always worry just a bit when I so whole-heartedly recommend a book specifically to someone without absolutely knowing their taste in books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome review--thank you, Shari! And smooches to Sonz4me for recommending the Shadowlands! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this one in my ereader for a while on the TBR list but hadnt gotten to it until this weekend! Hoo boy! Bring on Master Z - although I must say - each of her Doms brings something new to the table (snicker, chortle) and that is what keeps this series fresh and exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »