Friday, July 15, 2011

Furry Friends Friday

Hey Hey Hey! It’s Friday and you know what’s special about this Friday? It’s the opening of the last Harry Potter movie. I’m so excited but I will be sobbing the whole time. Harry has been a big chunk of my life. Having fun at the movie openings , standing in line to get the next book at midnight, Halloween costumes and holiday decorations. I’m so sad to see it end. But I’m awaiting the opening of the Pottermore web site (for more info You Tube it). I can re read the books till my heart is content. But right now this is what I read this week in between re watching the Harry Potter movies…….



SHAW'S TAIL by Shelly Laurenston
Brendon Shaw, hotel owner and lion shifter, has seen better days. He's been beaten, had a gun to the back of his head, and had to be rescued by a Pack of shape-shifting wolves. He didn't think he'd survive the night, much less find the woman of his dreams. And he never thought the woman of his dreams would have a Tennessee accent and wear cowboy boots. Once he sets his sights on her, the predator in him is ready to pounce and never let go. Ronnie Lee Reed is ready to change her life, and New York City is the place where any girl-even one who runs with a Pack-can redefine herself. First order of business: find a mate, settle down, and stop using men for sex. Even big, gorgeous, lion-shifting, oh-my-what-big-um-paws-you-have men. Then again…


I have to say that these books are so much fun to read. There are so many instances between Ronnie Lee and Sissy Mae that could be me and my “little friends”. We still have plenty of time to get thrown out of and banned from a country. Soooo putting that on my bucket list. One thing I really love about the wolf pack is they stay true to their ways even in New York. They stay true to their Southern roots. It’s also entertaining to read about the females of the lion Pride. I think they just look for reasons to fight. It’s no wonder the males breed with them then leave! Although I do cringe everytime I hear somebody call someone “hoss”! LOL

I give this story 4 chocolate dipped strawberries and a bottle of tequila.

I open at the close….

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Shelly Laurenston is one of must-buy authors... always a guaranteed awesome read! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »