Friday, August 5, 2011

Fuzzy Bear Friday





I’m gonna be short and sweet today. HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY! Looking forward to a great but busy weekend. Having my kids birthday party tonight at the pool. Where is the sun when I need it? Gonna start packing for Philly in between putting toys together. I can’t believe it’s August already!

No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Setting: Modern New Orleans






Live fast, fight hard and if you have to die then take as many of your enemies with you as you can. That is the Amazon credo and it was one Samia lived and died by. Now in contemporary New Orleans, the immortal Amazon warrior is about to learn that there’s a worse evil coming to slaughter mankind than she’s ever faced before.
Shapeshifter Dev Peltier has stood guard at the front of Sanctuary for almost two hundred years and in that time, he’s seen it all. Or so he thought. Now their enemies have discovered a new source of power- one that makes a mockery of anything faced to date.
The war is on and Dev and Sam are guarding ground zero. But in order to win, they will have to break the most cardinal of all rules and pray it doesn’t unravel the universe as we know it.






Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, Dev Peltier is my favorite bear. I LOVED THIS BOOK! What I love about this series is that even though each character finds their happily ever after the story as a whole moves forward. This book had all kinds of my Nick in it. Who at the end does the sweetest most amazing thing. It also rocks that past characters are still a part the story. Seriously, I could just jump up and down and giggle I love this series so much. Dev is my favorite Bear. I love his smartass comments. I also enjoyed the twist in this story of the Daimons attempting to find a way to lift their curse. Travel between the realms is always fun. Who doesn’t like lions that shoot arrows out of their tails, shifting ground and flying monkeys? Do yourself a favor and start this series
I give this book 5 chocolate dipped strawberries and some demon-be-gone!
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »