Friday, January 27, 2012

Fridaylicious

Fridaylicious! It's the only word I can think of to describe today. It's one of those days that everything is all good. Thankful for my friends and family and the blessing that I have. I'm full of happy energy and I get my first day off since Christmas tomorrow and I'm looking forward to seeing my daughter's basketball practice and my son's first Boy Scout derby. My mom skills were tested this week. I painted his derby car and applied weights and adjusted the axles. I'll let you know how it all turns out. Again I was blessed with a few warm days. The man upstairs has been good to me this week. I also took a trip back into one of my very favorite worlds Lora Leigh's Breeds and I didn't have to travel far it's located in Virginia!

Lawe's Justice By Lora Leigh

Diane Broen's lived to protect her younger sister Rachel from harm. But now that Rachel has been mated off, Diane's occupied herself with less fulfilling tasks at the Genetics Council--until she's paired with a new team member, a Breed male notorious for his attitude, and a touch that makes her recoil.

Lawe isn't thrilled with her either. A lion at heart, he prefers a lair of solitude. When it comes to females, he'd rather snarl than purr. And while fate may have paired them to fight on the same team, neither is willing to admit to the obvious: the mating heat between them is positively incinerating.

It's only when danger threatens that they make a hotter-than-hell connection--one so explosive it could destroy them. Or, as providence reveals, bind them together, forever.

As always I enjoyed this book. The Breeds continue to track down those out to destroy them. Now that Brandamore is dead there are still threats and the trail of his cruelty is everywhere. Everyone is searching for 3 rogue breeds that my hold the key and Jonas's daughter Amber continues to change due to the affects of the serum that Brandamore injected her with before his death. It occurred to me while reading this book and why this book I have no idea I'm a little slow sometimes but it must be incredibly hard to be a huge Alpha male and have your mate be your equal. All women in all the books I read are strong in their own way but to have one that goes on missions and disappears for extended periods of time must really wear on a mate's nerves when they are programed to protect what's theirs. It's fun to watch Lawe have to deal with Diane's job hazards lol.

I give this book 4 chocolate dipped strawberries some girl time. No woman should have to be surrounded by men all the time!
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »