Friday, February 8, 2013

Found her in the forest Friday

40 days till spring! I was out and about yesterday when I discovered a patch of crocuses coming up. Made my whole day. It was another long week and another packed weekend in the month of horror known as February. Good books are what get me thru times like this.....

The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter

All her life, Ashlyn Darrow has been tormented by voices from the past. To end the nightmare, she has come to Budapest seeking help from men rumored to have supernatural abilities, not knowing she'll be swept into the arms of Maddox, their most dangerous member -- a man trapped in a hell of his own.

Neither can resist the instant hunger than calms their torments . . . and ignites an irresistible passion. But every heated touch and burning kiss will edge them closer to destruction -- and a soul-shattering test of love . . .

I really enjoyed this book. It's like a mixture of all the things I like. I'm all about Greece and the Titans. I also liked getting a  peek into the rest of the Lord's lives. I always find one character that I can't wait to get to their story but so far I can't decide which one it is. It's also driving me crazy as to how Danika plays into this story. It was kind of slow moving in the middle but took off towards the end with some surprises and a super cool chick named Anya.

I give this book 3 chocolate dipped strawberries and a spa day for Ashlyn. She spent most of her time dirty or sick and wearing men's baggy clothes. Ewwww!
PEACE

2 comments:

  1. I love this series. The hotties, the humor, the plot, the writing, the hotties...wait, I said that already didn't I? They make for a great afternoon of reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making a comment. We love to talk about books! To keep posted on everything going on with the Ndulgent Bloggers, FOLLOW us.

And, of course, INDULGE in something TODAY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NDULGE in Audiobooks

Aphrodite's Kiss
Like Honey
Blindness
Lifers
Given
Tease Me
Uncovering You: The Contract
Breathe Into Me
Deception
Promiscuous
Before You Break
When You're Ready
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
Being Chase
Misappropriate
Misled
Misled
The Amazon's Curse
Night Games


Ndulgent Bloggers's favorite books »